I'm hoping Santa brings me The Who: The Vegas Job.
I'd also like to see Family Guy Season 2 with it.
So which DVDs do you want in YOUR Christmas stocking this year?
I'm hoping Santa brings me The Who: The Vegas Job.
I'd also like to see Family Guy Season 2 with it.
Boyz N The Hood - Special Edition
Scarface - Anniverssary Edition
Casino
Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dead
Taxi Driver
The Goonies
Knowing Me, Knowing You With Alan Partridge
Only Fools & Horses: Series 6
Only Fools & Horses: Miami Twice
Only Fools & Horses: Strangers On The Shore
Only Fools & Horses: The Jolly Boys' Outing
"Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dead"?
WTF??
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Classic 80s.Originally posted by philipswales:
"Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dead"?
WTF??
Its from the 90's.
Well it feels like an 80s movie.
This whole decade is beginning to feel like the 80's.
Damn those dirty bastards, damn them all to hell!
Bookmarks